Friday, April 16, 2010

So, here we go...

I guess the hardest part is to get this started. But I will give it a try...

But before I do, I would like to share my deep gratitude for the people of St. Paul's Anglican Church in Vancouver, BC. They are an amazing, wonderful, and (above all) Spirit-filled community, that is also a bit crazy (well, they called me to be their priest... 'nough said).

Anyhow:
- Thank you for letting me be your priest.
- Thank you for teaching me so much.
- Thank you for making this sabbatical possible.

I hope you know much of a blessing you are to the people of Yaletown and the West End, and how much you have been a blessing to me. And may God continue to bless you in your ministry, in you vocations, and in your lives.

Thank you!

O God of unchangeable power and eternal light: Look favourably on your whole Church, that wonderful and sacred mystery; by the effectual working of your providence, carry out in tranquillity the plan of salvation; let the whole world see and knkow that things which were cast down are being raised up, and things which had grown old are being made new, and that all things are being brought to their perfection by him through whom all things were made, your Son Jesus Christ our Lord; who lives and reigns with you, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.