Thursday, August 26, 2010


Photographic impressions part I
(and I apologise for the selection, blogspot only allows me to upload .jpeg that are smaller than 8MB, which limits my selection)
Communitaet Casteller Ring, Convent


CCR, church


Entrance to my folks' home


flower in my folks' garden


Ancient Pub Sign in Nuremberg


And the interior of the pub


Old city gate, Nuremberg



Modern Fountain in Nuremberg


Selling Nuremberg Sausages


Along the river Pegnitz, Nuremberg


The "Beautiful Well", Nuremberg


The shrine of St. Sebald in St. Sebald's Church (Lutheran)


Baptismal Font St. Sebald's Church, Nuremberg


Organ, St. Sebald's Church, Nuremberg


Old City, Nuremberg


Old City, Nuremberg


Old City, Nuremberg


Castle in my home town (just outside Nuremberg)

Parsonage in my home town
close to my home town


Close to my home town


The following pictures are all taken at the Baltic Coast (Schleswig-Holstein) during a family trip:







Still at the Baltic Sea, but at a theme park with my niece and nephew...



...and at a Viking Museum near Schleswig



More to follow.